Monday, January 5, 2009

There's a Scream in My Breakfast Cereal!

After pouring cereal into a bowl for Baby Bear this morning, I noticed one of the pieces silently screaming at me in gaping terror:

"No! No! Not the milk! It's LOW FAT!"

After shooting the above photo, I wanted to get a closeup of our freaky little Edvard Munch. But just as I was about to click, Baby Bear--he of the non-existent patience, voracious appetite, and deadly impeccable timing--dipped his paw into the bowl and scooped up a handful of cereal, cramming The Scream into his mouth.

Fortunately, Mr. Lucky was able to fool around with the one photo and get the desired closeup:


Make that one more reason to stay married to him.

3 comments:

Phyllis J. Towzey said...

LOL, he's probably saying "Don't eat me!"

Vicki said...

That's too funny. :)

JulieLeto said...

I love Honeycombs.