In fact, I've been tagged twice. I hope that doesn't mean I have to list 12 unimportant things about myself, or that I have to tag 12 people, because I'm not sure I know that many.
They say the rules of this meme are simple, but I'm sure I can think of a way to mess it up without even trying:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
SIX UNIMPORTANT THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
1. I prefer "Mother, May I?" to "Tag."
2. My favorite "Mother, May I?" step is the Cinderella step. I can't even remember how to do it now, except it was sort of like a waltz.
3. When it comes to putting your foot in to determine who is IT, my favorite chant has always been, "Butter, butter, in the bowl, how old are you?" Of course, if I put my foot in to do that now, we'll be here all night.
4. My parents originally wanted to name me "Athena", but my grandmother vetoed it.
5. I once walked across a bridge from Norway to Sweden and back, just so I could say I did it.
6. I can identify most World War II movies by their theme music, thanks to my father who frequently played the soundtracks when I was growing up.
And for this I must link back to Wendi Darlin and Sandra Coburn; and I believe I shall tag Vicki Lane,Vicki Taylor, Anne-Marie Carroll, Kathy Carmichael, Erica Ridley, and ohh--how 'bout Gwyn Ramsey?