Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Tree with Angel Fiona

I forgot to turn on the flash, but I think it looks prettier this way with the tree lights:
Our dark-haired angel Fiona (whose twentieth birthday would have been this Sunday) holds a giant candy cane. It wasn't till after I took this photo that I realized the pleated shade in the fan light above the living room window spreads behind her like a peacock's tail--or even a nimbus!

Fiona, of course, would look at it and see half a pizza.

4 comments:

Gwyn Ramsey said...

Hi Karen,

I love your tree and Fiona is beautiful. MERRY CHRISTMAS and many more. Miss seeing you.

Vicki said...

The tree is beautiful and Fiona is a beautiful angel. :)

Vicki M. Taylor said...

What a beautiful tree and a gorgeous angel. Have a very Merry Christmas!

Cynthia Sherrick said...

Your tree looks beautiful! Have a Merry Christmas with your angel Fiona watching over you and all your family.